What Are The Family Dental Care Services
Are you looking for Brunswick family dental care services? We provide a comprehensive range of dental services for the whole family, starting from new-born babies in our tongue tie and breastfeeding clinic right through to services for the elderly. Our oldest patient in our clinic was 101 years old.
Our services for Brunswick family dental care include the most modern state of the art technology with our staff being fully trained and maintaining our quality control and accreditation for many years.
Our services include:-
- General check-ups and cleaning with our dental hygienists
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Root canal treatment using the latest and most popular system from USA
- Tooth Whitening using the popular and reliable ZoomÒwhitening system
- Sports mouthguards in every imaginable colour and combination of colours
- Digital, low radiation x-rays
- Digital tooth scanning
- Dental treatment of sleep disordered breathing including sleep apnoea and snoring
- Treatment of tooth grinding and tooth clenching (bruxism)
- Orthodontics including InvisalignÒand similar clear aligners to straighten teeth and enhance a smile by Dr Matthew Siebel
- Oral cancer screening
- Fissure sealing to protect back teeth from getting tooth decay
- Treatment of teeth which are sensitive to cold foods and drinks
- Gum treatment of receding gums, gum infections, gingivitis and periodontal disease
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Implant supported teeth including All-On-4 implant system
- Partial and full dentures which can also be supported with implants
- Removal of teeth
- Oral surgery procedures
- Laser dentistry
- Minimally invasive dentistry
- Frenectomy-treatment of lip tie and tongue tie (referral required)
- Gold fillings and gold crowns
- Crowns, veneers and bridges
- One visit crowns (Cerec crowns)
- Sleep dentistry for all dental services including general anaesthetics and sedation administered by a medically qualified specialist anaesthetist.
- Children’s dentistry
- Smile planning and smile enhancement
- Treatment of TMJ disorders (temporomandibular joint)
- Telehealth consultations
- Afterhours appointments are available for most services
Our patients receive a comprehensive treatment plan and fixed quotation.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards and direct debit. We can also arrange a payment plan with AfterpayÒ or Zip MoneyÒ so that you can pay off your treatment with interest free terms (Terms and conditions apply-please refer to their websites)
Call us on (03) 9386 1805 to make an appointment if you’re looking for Brunswick Family Dental Care services.